Huge Stock Market Losses

Can we learn from others mistakes?

---
Bulletin Board Market chatter;

http://www.advfn.com/
http://www.lse.co.uk/

Tuesday 5 January 2016

RGM


Thank you for your post. I agree with you. We have both been here a few years now and have seen ups and downs.

Like you, I am also down six figures at the moment, but I now genuinely feel the worst is over in my opinion which is why I have now increased my holding to around 3%. We will see.

All the very best to the genuine stockholders. As for the rest, if you. have lost I genuinely feel sorry for you but I don't feel it is good for you to keep posting on here.

---

No wonder rtayya is bitter he said on the TIDE website last Friday "as I have a lot of money to make up for family having lost £100k in regency mines."

ps I have lost a similar amount, having invested with AB, since 2011. But although unlikely to get my original stake back, I firmly believe that having reduced staff from 25 to 17 , and now 3 . Hence substantially reducing need for working capital, 2016 should be a much better place here and with RRR. Especially the latter as ca. £420k raised from selling some shares in SRT. And still >A$400k 's worth to sell, as and when.

No comments: