Huge Stock Market Losses

Can we learn from others mistakes?

---
Bulletin Board Market chatter;

http://www.advfn.com/
http://www.lse.co.uk/

Monday 11 January 2016

Atlantic Coal ATC *Delisted*

RNS
Today 16:48
Resolution 1:

To cancel the admission of the Company's ordinary shares to trading on AIM

2,020,804,645

77.11% (YES TO DELIST)

599,918,804

22.89% (NO TO DELIST)

Well done. It was very close then. Just shows how many were opposed. We know the majority of Yes was the board, Spring and Brewin, so shows them how the private investors felt. I bet they were bricking it, because they knew it wasn't in the bag.

No doubt we will get their smug tweet saying how delighted they were with the support of investors. All 6 of them and the rest voted No.

I actually think they should consider the number of voters as well the number of votes. How unfair is it that maybe 200 - 300 investors vote No and possibly as little as 20 vote Yes but because of the size of their holdings 20 wins.
Personally i wish them as much unluck as possible and hope they lose their shirts. No bitterness here. I will retract that statement only if they provide a useable trading platform and give us a clear timeline for a possible re-list.

Finished. I own 10k of what now. Long six years to have nothing. Goodbye all.

I won't be getting rid of anything as its in my share dealing account. Just have to wait and see what happens. It's just demoralising for holders. Just as we were getting good rns's this happens. We put up a fight though well done all. How can you trade this share now or salvage money out. If this doesn't go to another stock exchange. Lost it all. Well I only have one glimmer of hope now. And that's if edenville energy get there mining license. Again a company I been in 6 years. 2 gone BHR ATC. I'd say not looking good my three biggest investments. 2 gone 1 to go. Least I can afford a beer. So not all bad.

Yet another failed share I got out half my holdings prior but still loose 500 pounds and not the first time. Isn't TW often commenting th perils of AIM investing he's often wrong in some reports but not with that wisdom. It will not be that's company that PIs will invest in we do chase the dreams but often pay a high price.

Move on to the next one

No comments: