Huge Stock Market Losses

Can we learn from others mistakes?

---
Bulletin Board Market chatter;

http://www.advfn.com/
http://www.lse.co.uk/

Friday 9 December 2016

FRP *60% drop*

That's your view. I totally disagree. I'll express myself in whatever language that I wish to. Having just lost £10k today due to these clueless ***kers at FRP, I'll use as many C and F words as I bloody well want to. If you find that offensive, tough.

Let's have a quieter conversation once I've calmed down on Monday maybe?

P.
I agree with ********. Almost every attempt by legal or accountancy firms to list has ended in disaster. Begbies Traynor is a shining example of last man standing in this area.

P.
what the hell is wrong with you?!

You have some prudish ideas of what is acceptable! I don't. If people rip me off, I'll wring their F****** necks in public - why don't you too???


I've got 2 words for the Directors of****** - lying *****.

I've lost £10k on this today. Thankfully, not a big deal. But I could still wring the necks of the t****** running this company.

Things looked somehow wrong here for a long time. They lied through their teeth in recent RNSs and other communications with shareholders. Make a note of the names of these *****, and don't ever back them again.

P.

PS. Sack all of them! Without compensation. Greedy, useless *******

No comments: